Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 8x8 Individual Cards

These are close up pictures of the individual cards.

Card #1:



Card #2:



Card #3:


(Not sure I like the ribbon...may end up changing it...)


Card #4:



Card #5:



Card #6:



Card #7:



Card #8:



Card #9:



These are the supplies I used:

Stamps: Priceless, Sincere Salutations, Short & Sweet, Warmest Regards, Oval All, Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bliss (all Stampin Up), Garden Flower (Inkadinkado)

Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Note Quite Navy, So Saffron, Springtime Vintage (all Stampin Up), Linen Closet (DCWV)

Ink: Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze

Accessories: felt flowers, silk flowers, ribbons, pearl stickers, buttons, rhinestones

Punches: modern label, word window, wide oval, large oval, scallop oval, scallop trim border (stampin Up), butterfly punch (Marvy)

Embossing: framed tulips, perfect polka dots, square lattice, petals a plenty embossing folders and beautiful wings embosslits (all Stampin Up)

That should be everything!

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful .... I know you are so pleased with the gorgeous gift box and cards you created!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    I love the heading on your blog ... those are my "life verses"! I've learned to be grateful for the difficulties the Lord allows in my life; He always has some wonderful deep lessons to teach me as I draw closer to Him for His comfort and help. How awesome and faithful He is!!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, thanks so much for the OSW pattern. I used it to make a set of cards for my Card Ministry to sell for Mother's Day. I gave you credit and left a link to your blog. If you have a change, check out what you inspired.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3815

    Bless you for sharing,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards - beautifully done.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are so beautiful ! I like

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are so beautiful ! I like

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very helpful idea of using paper for cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a wonderful one sheet wonder set. Love them all.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!