Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Acrylic Stamp Storage

Hi there!

I thought I would post some more pictures and information about how I try to keep myself organized in my craft room!

This is how I've started to store my acrylic stamp sets and I really like the way it is working out. Just like my Samples Book Binder, I'm using the small binders (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") to store most of the sets in. I just find these easier to use than the large binders. So far, I have 3 small binders with most of my sets, and 1 large binder that has 2 sets that I couldn't fit in a small binder and couldn't cut them down to fit.




I cut white card stock in half to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" sheets. I used double stick tape to adhere each acrylic stamp sheet to the paper (each set has it's own sheet of paper), labeled them and put each set into the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheet protector. I was able to fit 2 sets in each sheet protector (back to back) and about 10 sets per binder. Here's a couple of pictures of the inside.





This is a picture of a set taken out. Really easy to just remove it to use and file back later when I'm done.



These are the sheet protectors I used in case anyone needs it.


This is the large/normal size binder with the 2 big sets I couldn't fit...yet. I did have a couple of sets that I cut down to fit on 2 separate pages.


This is how I store my Studio G acrylic stamps...those little sets you can get at Michaels for $1.00. They're in a normal size binder. I use baseball card storage sheet protectors for these. I leave each set on it's acrylic sheet and fit the packaging sheet behind it so I know where it's from.




Here's a closeup picture of them.



That's it for my acrylic stamp storage! I love being organized! Hope this helps someone out that was looking for some ideas! It may not be ideal for others, but it works great for me!

Blessings!

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Wow! How organized you are! I can only dream...smile..
    Thank you for sharing your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Thanks so much for including Simple Bites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, thank you so much for sharing your organization ideas. I now have my stamps organized thanks to your terrific inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome ladies! I'm glad I can help!

    Blessings!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! great idea...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for that information. i think i will now be able to get my stamps in order!
    how would you do wooden ones? i have lots of those and they take up a lot of space! any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sunshine! Glad to help you get in order!
    For my wooden stamps, I unmounted them and placed them in cd cases. You can read more about it in my blog post here:
    http://joyfullymadedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/organization.html
    Hope that helps! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this information, I appreciate your advice and I will be doing this later on today 😊 I have the folders etc and was struggling last night to figure out the best solution for me to store my stamps but your post has done wonders, thanks 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!