Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Big Announcement!!!

Hi there everyone!!!

I have BIG news!! I was asked to join the Challenge Team for Our Daily Bread Designs for the next 6 months, which I accepted without hesitation! What an honor to be asked by such a fabulous Company! Being on a design team is exciting in itself, but being with a Christian stamp company is icing on the cake! I get to do what I love to do and glorify God at the same time! It doesn't get any better than that!

The ladies at ODBD have been so welcoming and encouraging to me. This will be an amazing experience for me and I know I won't want it to end!

You can read all about it here on their blog and meet all the other talented ladies on the team! If you don't know anything about Our Daily Bread Designs, you are missing out on something very special!

ODBD was started by Kelley Holland because of the lack of stamp companies offering stamps with religious and Biblical themes. The first time I saw their stamps, I was so excited to see Christian stamps being sold. I have their Scripture Collections 1 & 2, and love using them on my cards for all kinds of occasions.

I am so excited to have this opportunity, and so thankful that the Lord has opened this door for me. I pray that I will glorify God in the creations He helps me make!

Happy New Year everyone!

Blessings!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You will be a great addition and they are truly lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy....Your cards and crafts are so lovely! Congrats on being chosen for OBDB! I'm a Christian, also and love the inspiration on your blog....I'm also a new Stampin' Up demo and still making my way through getting started! Anyway thanks for sharing your God-blessed talents...Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kathy, What great news! I love ODBD designs. It was my favorite booth when I was fortunate enough to be at the Scrapbook Expo in Valley Forge, a few months ago. I met Kelley there at the Convention, and found her to be very helpful, and a lovely person. (I also spent the most there...smile...and I wanted to spend more, (My budget would not let me...LOL... so I am definitely going to order more this month. I'm sure you will help to inspire me as to what products I should get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    Congrats on your new DT position! You creations are wonderful!
    Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!
    Lots of Love and best wishes to you and your family for 2012!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy...I agree with all what your said about the ODBD company...
    I also am so excited to be part of such a wonderful team.
    I saw your card and had to comment on how pretty it is...
    Congrats: Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kathy and I'm so excited to be working with you and the other breadsticks as we share God's precious Word using the lovely ODBD stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!