Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Friday, October 10, 2014

You Inspire Me - Heartfelt Creations


Happy Friday!

I'm back again with another card for Heartfelt Creations using the new All Geared Up Collection that was released on Wednesday!




This card is a little more soft and feminine than my first one.  The collection is perfect for masculine projects, but can be used for feminine ones too!

I'm submitting this to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #153 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy


You Inspire Me

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:

HCPC 3632 - Plates and Gears PreCut Set
HCPC 3635 - Shifting Gears PreCut Set
HCD 754 - All Geared Up Die
HCPC1 248 - All Geared Up Paper Collection
452255 - Grand Calibur
368770 - Scor-Pal
459222 - McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
159223 - McGill Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
Other Products:

Paper: White (Recollections), tan, (DCWV - Neutrals), Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Ocean Tides (Palette), Sahara Sand (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Ivory Burlap String (May Arts), Bow-Easy Tool, button (stash), glue dots, pop dots, Fast Grab Tacky Glue (Aleenes).

Instructions: Make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base with Ocean Tides. Cut tan mat measuring 4 1/16" x 5 5/16". Cut light aqua designer paper 3 7/8" x 5 1/8", ink edges with Ocean Tides, then using Sahara Sand Ink, stamp floral image (Plates and Gears) on lower left and stamp spray image (Shifting Gears) on top right corner. Glue the 2 mats together and add to card base with pop dots. Using the All Geared Up Die, cut 1 small flower and 1 circle from tan card stock and 3 leaves from Ocean Tides card stock.  Ink leaves and small flower with Ocean Tides and shape as desired. Stamp sentiment (Plates and Gears) on white with Ocean Tides and cut with matching die. Ink edges with Sahara Sand and Ocean Tides. Glue circle die cut to mat as shown, then add sentiment with pop dots. Make multi-loop string bow with bow tool. Add all elements together as pictured. (The tan flower is cut into 2 pieces and added on top of each other.) Thread string in buttons and adhere to card with glue dots.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kathy. I am loving the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kathy, beautiful colours you have used on this card, love the flower arrangement and buttons ..
    hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DP background is very eye catching and extremely pleasing to that same eye. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!