Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Time With...ODBD Heart Wall Hanging

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today is a special day for me at Our Daily Bread Designs' Blog!  It's my turn to do a project tutorial on their Blog

For my project, I have a wall hanging to show you.  Very simple to make and I think these make pretty gifts!  This is a picture of my Heart Wall Hanging...





You can read all about it and see my tutorial on their Blog here!

I'm submitting this to the following:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #60 - Faith/Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #62 - Anything Goes + Ribbon
Spellbinders Explore Beyond Challenge

I hope you like my project and tutorial and it gives you a little inspiration for gift giving.  I think this would be a nice Valentine's Day or Wedding Gift.  Please visit the ODBD Blog and check it out!

Blessings!

Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. You truly are being dubbed...."The Die-Cut Queen". I think you have every die-cut ever known to mankind! LOL
    You sure do know how to put together a project, too. This is SO beautiful, as your projects and cards always are, Kathy. What a blesing to see you use and share your gifts from God. You are an insiration and a joy to know!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    P.S. Hope your Christmas was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wall hanging! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is so elegant and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out the ODBD blog, and your project is very well done, It turned out so pretty, and it would make a great gift. Thanks for sharing,
    and before I forget...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you have a very special day. Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, this is so beautiful!! One of my fave ODBD stamps, actually, and you have made such an awesome project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just plainly gorgeous...Love the colors, just the right amount embellies and your image and coloring is superb. The sentiment is truly fitting. What more can I say?...It's perfect! Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!