Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CottageCutz Blog Hop

 
 
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the CottageCutz Blog Hop for April!  We have lots of gorgeous creations to share with you today using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies, so grab your favorite drink and enjoy the hop!!


 
 
 


You should have arrived here from the CottageCutz Blog, if not please start there so you don't get lost on the way and miss anything!
 

 
For my creation today, I made a tag booklet with a matching pocket to hold it in.  I used the Large Confectionery Bag to create the pocket using double-sided Cherish Designer Paper by Authentique.  I then used matching designer papers to cut a bird and a birdcage (Birdcage & Stand Die), and some leaves and roses (Heart Rose Wreath Die) to decorate the front. 
 
The booklet was created by using the Fancy Insert Card/Tag using the designer papers for the front and back and cream paper for the inside of the booklet.   I used a Crop-a-Dial to make holes and added some fibers to hold it together.  I then decorated the booklet with the Mini Dress Form Die and added a bow.
 
Here's the back...



 
 
The other products I used: Victorian Velvet and Antique Linen Distress Inks, White Twine (May Arts), Bow-Easy, fibers, and Scor-tape.
 
Thank you for joining the hop today!  Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Olena!  Be sure to leave comments on all the designers' blogs and The CottageCutz Blog to be entered to win!  There will be 3 randomly picked winners!!!
 
Blessings!
 
Kathy

45 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project! Inside and out, front and back, this is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh is this ever cute. I really love the sweet little pocket with the adorable CottageCutz image. What a cute idea to make a little booklet. Love it.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy what a neat idea! Your embellishment of the bag is gorgeous and the tag booklet is a very clever ! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo, this is so romantic and cute. I love your pocket and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soo pretty!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful booklet and envelope. You do beautiful work!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Absolutely beautiful project, I love the soft pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag booklet!! LOVE the bird and cage die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  10. So PRETTY, Kathy! A tag booklet is such a great idea and this confectionary bag is perfect to hold the booklet! Beautiful colors and lovely papers!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Beautiful Tag book, and love how you decorated the pocket! Love the design papers too!! Beautiful job!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgeous!! So vintage and girly. LOve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your creations, have gotten some great ideas. Shelley Smith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waw so pretty, love the dies and the colours are so gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the Bible verse. I really needed to hear today. I am always on the look out for what to do with tags. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous creations! This is just beautiful; I like all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there!
    This is a beautiful project! I have never seen anything like this before!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sue o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty tag and booklet. Love your paper choice very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful I love the tags and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just beautiful!! Love all the pretty details! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great project, love the soft pastel colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a gorgeous pocket and booklet. Perfect papers you used with those dies. Hmmm, guess I am going to have to go look through my dies to see if I have all these dies, lol. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful projects. I love the colors you used and cute tags. I love this new Cottage Cutz dies. I could sure use some of those for my projects :-)

    Thanks for sharing. I'm ready for my next stop at April Blog Hop now;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colours and beautiful projects!

    Greetings
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty the pink makes me feel so soft all over

    ReplyDelete
  27. The paper is pretty and the dies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow... This is Gorgeous. I love the colors and the papers and ok. Everything. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely Beautiful! I love the soft colors!! And the I love the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a great idea, and very pretty and feminine! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!Beautiful project,This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So pretty and like the shabby chic look.

    marg006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Kathy! I LOVE your tag booklet with the matching pocket!!! The colors are so beautiful and your design is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty. Love the bird cage.
    Lindah

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love how you used the tags and the confectionery bag. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. great project, love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, Kathy! What an excellent way to present a gift of pretty tags or a small story book. The rose die cut is really pretty with the ability to create dimension in the little petals. The bird cage is pretty, too. Lovely spring, feminine colors and a delightful project! Thanks for sharing how you made it, too. hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the soft colors and gorgeous die cuts! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful wall hanging and tags. Love all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I do love this little baggie, it is really cute. I like the flowers/leaves.... as always wonderful dies. Love the idea of giving gifts in this bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!