Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Blog

It's been a while since I've posted...I've been busy doing all the un-creative stuff I need to do for my business.  One of the things I'm working on is getting my blog to work the way I want it to.  I'm really trying hard to do this ALL BY MYSELF!!  I may need to give in at some point though.  :-)

If anyone is trying to leave me a comment and still can't, I'm sorry.  I'm trying to fix that.  Please be patient with me.

In the next day or two I plan to do some creative things - YEAH!!!  I'll post them when I'm done!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Hope to see you posting soon, Your things are so pretty. I'm posting this comment too as a test to see if you can read my comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I just read your post on my blog, and (to me) it looks like my post is showing up on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!