Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 8x8 - Box

One Sheet Wonder 8 x 8 Boxes:





The box I used for the One Sheet Wonder 8x8 is the "A2 Card Box" by Beate, located in the Resources/tutorials section on Split Coast Stampers here.

To increase the size of the box to accomodate 9 cards and envelopes, I adjusted it so I could still use 8 1/2 x 11 paper. It could be a little bigger, but I think it works out good. The measurements I used are:

Box base: 8 1/2" x 9 3/4" piece of cardstock
Box lid: 7 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock

In step 1 of the tutorial, score at 1 7/8" instead of 1 1/2" for the base.
In step 7 of the tutorial, score at 1 3/16" instead of 1" for the lid.

The remaining instructions would all be the same. Hope this helps!

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Your designs are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOOO beautiful! I'm thinking my mother-in-law might be getting this for Christmas this year. Thank you so much for the great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for directing us from the cards to the box. I'm going to make this for a friend. Thanks for the measurements...much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can click on the Split Coast Stampers link I provided above for the "A2 Card Box" using the adjusted measurements.

      Delete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!