Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daisy by Elisabeth Bell is BACK!!!

Hi everyone!

I have some very exciting news!!!! Elphine House Australia is releasing "Daisy" as a new stamp!!!




If you're already an Elisabeth Bell fan, you probably know who "Daisy" is. She is probably one of the most loved images by Elisabeth, and has been unavailable to purchase for quite a while now. I fell in love with this image from the moment I saw it and it was then that I learned who Elisabeth Bell was. I was never able to purchase this before, and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have her! Being on Elphine House's Design Team and being able to work with this, is icing on the cake!!!

In honor of "Daisy" returning, EHA is having a special celebration/challenge on their Blog which you can read all about it here. It's called "Welcome back Daisy using Fall colors". Here is my creation using Daisy for the first time ever!

Here's the front:



Here's a closeup of Daisy:



Here's the inside:


Ingredients used:

Stamps: Daisy (EHA), flower flourish (Studio G), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Paper: natural white (Neenah), old olive, more mustard (SU), red (?)
Ink: black (Versafine), wheat (VersaMark)
Misc: white gel pen, adhesive pearls, charm, brad, jump ring, ribbon, piercer, sponge, petite petals punch (McGill), stylus, fabric scrap, button, thread, needle, square lattice EF (SU), organic flourish EF (Cuttlebug), Spellbinders dies - standard circles small, standard circles large, petite scallops large, Prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, Tombow markers.

You can purchase Daisy here at EHA's website. I hope you will come join us at Elphine House Australia's Blog for the celebration/challenge. The winner wins 2 EHA stamps of their choice!

Blessings!

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kathy! Fantastic colouring and I love the colours.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image...so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMH this card is just breath taken, amazing colouring on this cute image.
    Love the layout.
    Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Kathy!!! Wow Your coloring if FABULOUS!!!!!!
    Love the entire card--oh so pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining us at EBWorld!!!! And welcome back DAISY~~Love her!!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!