Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rose Heart


Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another creation with Heartfelt Creations!

This week I have a best wishes card using the new Classic Wedding Collection!




I love roses and I love these new medallion dies! This week I decided to pair them together.

I die cut the medallion die with a pink cardstock for the background and white for the delicate lace detail.

The rose heart image is colored with pencils and mineral spirits and popped on the card partly over the border die. I used a heart punch for the sentiment and popped it inside the floral heart.

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations' Blog to see all the beautiful creations by the designers this week!

I'm submitting this to the following challenge:

Word Art Wednesday #288-289 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

Blessings!

Kathy


Rose Heart

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:

HCPC 3788 - Classic Wedding Roses Set
HCD1-7142 - Classic Wedding Roses Die
HCD1-7144 - Decorative Medallion Die
368770 - Scor-Pal
159723 - Designer Dries Clear

Other Products: Paper: Neenah Solar White, Recollections White, Coordinations April Lovely; Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Accessories: half pearls, white silk ribbon, Bow-Easy Tool, glue dots, Scotch Mounting Tape, heart punch, mineral spirits, paper stumps, Prismacolor Pencils: Deco Pink, Hot Pink, Processed Red, Black Cherry, Ginger Root, Sandbar Brown, Kelp Green, Marine Green

Instruction: Card measures 4 1/4" x 5 3/4". Cut white cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 3/4", score at 4 1/4" and fold to make card base. Using white cardstock die cut medallion and using April Lovely cardstock die cut background for medallion using the Decorative Medallion Die Set. Glue together using Designer Dries Clear Glue and metal glue tip. Add to bottom of card using Scotch Mounting Tape.

Stamp floral heart and sentiment from Classic Wedding Roses Set on Solar White using Onyx Black Ink. Color floral heart with pencils and mineral spirits using paper stumps and cut with matching die from Classic Wedding Roses Die Set. Use heart punch to punch out sentiment. Add floral heart to card as pictured using glue and Scotch Mounting Tape. Insert heart sentiment inside floral heart using Scotch Mounting Tape.

Make multi-loop bow using Bow-Easy Tool and white silk ribbon and add as pictured using glue dots. Add adhesive pearls.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! Very pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love those new Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love Heartfelt Creations Stamps!! I love the roses paired with the medallion dies and those beautiful pearls!
    I'd love for you to link this up to the Cropstop blog where anything goes as long as you use some products in your creation from companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
    You can check it out here: www.cropstop.com/blog/cards/ahoy-embossing-tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the rose heart for this card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant! Beautifully designed!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!