Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Bee Happy One Sheet Wonder 6x6

 

Hello!

I made this Bee Happy 6x6 one sheet wonder set using Echo Park’s Bee Happy designer papers.  I love the cheery yellow and green on these papers and think it makes a nice gift set.

Here is the complete set with all the cards together.



I made the set using the 6x6 one sheet wonder instructions I did way back in 2013 that you can find here.  The post shows the cutting layout I made back then to cut the pieces for the cards.  Here is the layout I used, it’s a little blurry, but if you click the link for the post you can see it better.



Here are the individual cards:

Card #1



Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5


Card #6


Here is a picture of the Echo Park paper pack and the paper I used for the one sheet wonder.  These one sheet wonder sets work best on designer papers that have 3 plus colors and the print is fairly small so you can see the designs even with small pieces.



Hope you enjoy this one sheet wonder project and it gives you a little inspiration!

Here are the items I used:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (Stampin Up)

Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)

Paper: Bee Happy (Echo Park), white (Georgia Pacific), Spanish Moss, Sunshine, Antique Gold 

Other Products: Wide Oval, Scalloped Oval punches, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (Stampin Up), white silk ribbon (May Arts), green buttons, Bow-Easy Tool, white floss

If you do use my design, would you please refer to my blog post.  I did a google search yesterday and was surprised that people were using the exact same layout and putting their name on it. :(

Thank you for looking!

Blessings!

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!