Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Majestic Morning Elegant Tag - Heartfelt Creations


Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a little Heartfelt Creations inspiration!  This week I have a beautiful floral tag for you!




The base of the tag is made with Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Labels 4.  The pretty designer paper mat is from the Raindrops on Rose Paper Collection which I used for the color scheme on the Majestic Morning flowers, Burst of Splendor leaves and Garden Romance butterflies. The white "hearts" tucked behind the flowers are from the Raindrops on Roses Die that I cut into pieces.

If this reminds you of my Majestic Blooms Box I posted last month here, that would be because I made these at the same time!  I really love how both projects turned out with these pretty colors and textures!

Be sure to visit the HC Blog to see the beautiful creations by the designers this week!  Also, HC is announcing the new designers and ones that will be leaving the team.  Very sad to see the ladies leave, but I am looking forward to working with the new designers.

I'm submitting this to the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #156 - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers #126 - Cut It Out (die cuts or punches)
Really Reasonable Ribbon #105 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy


Majestic Morning Elegant Tag

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:

HCPC 3578 - Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
HCPC 3545 - Open Leaf PreCut Set
HCPC 3480 - Brookside Manor PreCut Set
HCD 742 - Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 736 - Classic Leaf Die
HCD 743 - Raindrops on Roses Die
HCD 723 - Garden Romance Die
HCDP1 240 - Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
452255 - Grand Calibur
459222 - McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
159223 - McGill Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
Other Products:

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Peeled Paint Distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Tsukineko), glue gun, splat mat (Darice), White 1/4" Silk Ribbon (May Arts), Bow-Easy Tool, 1.5” White Netting, String Beads Pearlized (Really Reasonable Ribbon), adhesive pearls, Diamond Stickles (Ranger), Spellbinders Labels 4 & 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 Dies, mineral spirits, Prismacolor Pencils: Clay Rose, Rosy Beige, Black Cherry.

Instructions:

For tag base, die cut 2 Elegant Labels 4 with white card stock and glue wrong sides together using Metal Glue Tip and Art Institute Dries Clear Glue. Using floral designer paper (Raindrops on Roses) and Labels 4, die cut piece and glue to tag.

Stamp flowers (Majestic Morning Background), leaves (Open Leaf) and butterflies (Brookside Manor) on Solar White with Onyx Black. Color flowers and butterflies with pencils and mineral spirits and leaves with Peeled Paint Ink. Die cut all with matching dies and shape with mat and tool kit as desired. I used 9 of the flowers to create 3 different size flowers and 1 bud.

Die cut the Decorative Heart Topper (Raindrops on Roses Die) using white card stock and trim into 3 hearts. Trim piece of white netting and tie center into a fake bow. Trim thank you tag from designer paper. Make multi-loop bow with silk ribbon and Bow-Easy Tool. Trim piece of string beads (approximately 4"). Assemble all as shown arranging flowers and leaves over hearts using glue gun. Tuck netting, string beads and tag under flowers and leaves on bottom and glue in place. Add adhesive pearls and add butterflies as pictured. Add Stickles around pearl in flower center. Spray with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz and let dry. Add ribbon to top of tag tying to each side.


13 comments:

  1. I love this elegant tag! The flowers are stunning and the colors are so inviting. Your work never fails to delight me! Looking forward to being on the team with you for another term! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this tag is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, how gorgeous is your fabulous tag, beautiful colours and those flowers are stunning and embellishments really finishes your design of..
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Kathy!! Those flowers are just stunning. Congratulations on another year with Heartfelt Creations. I am so looking forward seeing more of your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! The flowers are stunning! Looking forward to being on the team with you for another term!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous in every way! And your flowers are just stunning too! Looking forward to working with you for another year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your art is always SO amazing, Kathy. I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colour combination on your tag - so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & More...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful, great use of dies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello again, sweet Kathy! I always enjoy getting to stop by and gaze at your wonderful art. Thanks so much for playing along with us. I LOVE your art so much.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!