Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Heartfelt Creations - Warmest Wishes


Happy Wednesday again!

Update:  Just wanted to let you all know that voting has begun at Heartfelt Creations today!  Please visit their blog to vote for your favorite top 5 designers...hopefully, I can continue on the team again!  Here's a little blurb from their Blog:

DT Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the HC Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Laurie Perry, Janelle Graham, Jenny Garlick, Lydia Tarry, Lori Williams, Doncella Sheline, Ujjwal Gupta, Caroleanne Wright, Linda Beeson, Enfys Cashmore, Joann Jamieson-Larkin, Liz Walker, Penny Weisman, Alicia Barry, Leslie Turner, Terre Fry, Sarah Miller, Lisa Fish, Penny O'Dell, Peggy Tieleman, Linda King, Karan Gerber, Stephanie Walker, Sandra Ten Wolde, Rose Lindquist
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semi-finalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on October 18th, 2013
Vote for your favorite Designers: When we announce a new design team call that also means that we have a tough time deciding which of the current designers continue on the HC design team. We are giving you the opportunity to get involved and vote for 5 or more of your current favorite design team members. You can CLICK HERE and submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 18th, 2013.

It's time for some Heartfelt Creations inspiration!  Today I have a card using the Christmas Sentiment Circles Set from the Season of Joy Collection and the Holly Berry Set and Ornamental Add On Die from the Christmas Card Collection.





I LOVE white with this beautiful blue and green color combination.  It's not your typical color sceme for Christmas, but I love the look!

Here's a little close up for you!






You can find complete instructions for my card at the end of my post. 

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to all the gorgeous creations by the designers this week!

I'm submitting this to the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #99 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy



Warmest Wishes

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
HCPC 3561 – Christmas Sentiment Circles PreCut Set
HCPC 3551 – Holly Berry PreCut Set
HCD 738 – Banner & Tree Die
HCD 738 – Ornamental Add On Die
Product ID: 159723 – Art Institute Glue –Dries Clear
Product ID: 452255 – Grand Calibur
Product ID: 368770 – Scor-Pal

Other Products Used:
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Colonial Blue Linen (Recollections)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Accessories: Moss Micro Gingham (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Bow-Easy, button, Snowflake #8 Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Standard Circles Small, Large Petite Scallops (Spellbinders), adhesive pearls, mineral spirits, Prismacolor Pencils: Periwinkle, Kelp Green, Marine Green

Instructions:
Make an A-2 (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”) card base with blue.  Cut mat 4-1/16” x 5-5/16” with white and emboss with folder.  Add to base with pop dots.

Stamp branches and sentiment on Solar White with Onyx Black and color with pencils.  Die cut branches with matching die and shape leaves slightly with fingers.  Glue to card as shown.  Cut sentiment with circle die and color with pencils.  Cut blue cardstock with scallop circles die, add sentiment with pop dots, and add to card with pop dots.  Add adhesive pearl to sentiment.  Die cut small snowflake and add button to center.  Add to card with gingham bow.

 


 

11 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose to work with on this one! Just another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy:
    I can always pick your cards out of a line up. You have a soft, delicate, clean style that is so recognizable. Your cards are crisp and clean and always gorgeous. I will be voting for you on the HC site. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cards you make especially the bows. They are gorgeous. Could you tell me how you make them please? Thanks for sharing your talents on this BLOG.
    Jean mjquilts@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation. Love the colors you used and the cute snowflake with your pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way you use those white embossed backgrounds, Kathy. Another gorgeous card. Hope the move is coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this card!!! I just love how you finished those leaf sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, such pretty background to your stamped image and such lovely coloring of it, like the button and snowflake combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just SO sweet and soft with those lovely springs. Absolutely STUNNING work once again, Kathy. Thanks for sharing with us.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kathy. I totally agree with you about the color combinations you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Kathy. I love the colors for a Christmas card--reminds me of pine trees, snow, and cold, clear blue skies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!