Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Friday, February 1, 2013

CottageCutz Vintage Wall Art

Happy Friday everyone!

I have a little labor of love to show you today using CottageCutz Dies...a lot of them!  I love their new Vintage Release and decided to make a piece of wall art using them to create a scene of rooms in a house.

 
 

I used various dies and cut them all out of Natural White paper and Sunshine Designer Paper from My Mind's Eye.  I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink all the edges.  Here's some close-ups of the 3 sections...



 
 
 
 
 



 



Here are the CottageCutz Dies I used for my project:












 
 
Today is an Inspiration Day on the CottageCutz Blog, where there are 4 of us posting our creations together!  Be sure to visit the blog and see the beauties the other talented ladies have for you!
 
 
I'm submitting this to the following challenges:
 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #65 - Anything (Family Friendly) Goes
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Blessings!
 
Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, your piece of wall art is absolutely AMAZING! I love everything about it!! Beautiful use of the CottageCutz dies and gorgeous choice of colors!! Hugs, Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every last little detail of this is just stunning, Kathy. It hits "vintage" right on the mark. Fabulous!
    Thanks for letting us have the opportunity to share this wonderful project with you by linking to our challenge. I appreciate that SO much, and pray that God will bless you for sharing! Have a restful and productive weekened.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome Kathy. So full of Vintage Loveliness. Beautiful way to showcase those dies. It's spectacular.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,
    That piece of work should be in a papercrafting museum it is so detailed and perfect. What a monumental task,
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vintage Wall piece you designed! You did a ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Job on this! Love all the details, and all the dies you used!!! Also LOVE the colors!!!WOW!!
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful framed artwork. Looks like a lot of work but you did it wonderfully. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!