Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have been published!!!

Hi there!

I have some very exciting news to share!  I have 2 projects published in the Spring Issue of Paper Creations Magazine!  I'm so excited, this is my first time being published and it is a huge accomplishment for me!  You can even see my 2 projects highlighted on the website out of the 4 they chose!  Wow, pinch me!

The magazine went on sale last week if you would like one.  I went to Walmart last week and there it was in the magazine section with MY projects in it!  I had to contain myself from screaming to the lady next to me, lol!  I don't think she would have appreciated my enthusiasm.  

Here is the picture of the Delicate Asters Wall Hanging I made using Heartfelt Creations' papers, stamps, and dies from the Delicate Asters Collection.  I used a sign I got from the Target $1.00 bin.


 

The second project is a set of matching notecards and handmade box using Heartfelt Creations' Old English Garden Collection stamps and dies that Paper Creations called Rhapsody in Blue Note Cards.  I like that name and that beautiful piece of china!

 
 
 
Thank you, Lord, for the talents you have given in me and allowing me to use them glorify You!  I am truly blessed!
 
Blessings to you!
 
Kathy
 


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! My Goodness, your set is so beautiful and elegant at the same time. Good for you!!!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening:
    Congratulations!!!!! I just found your site today and I love all your work. These creations are absolute works of art, You deserve to be published. Enjoy your journey.
    Marcie S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, congratulations what an awesome milestone and acheivement! Your work is amazing and quite frankly I'm suprised you were not published sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! These creations are beautiful and I would have probably been having a fit in Walmart letting everyone around know that those are MY creations on the front of that magazine! Your work is wonderful and you definitely deserve to be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations !!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a well earned prize. I have not been following you for too long but I want to let you know that your talent has inspired me to be better. Especially the One Sheet Wonder cards which have helped me to be more creative. Thank you for sharing your talent and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What happy news! Congratulations to you!!!
    You deserved this and then some. Remember I have seen your fabulous work "in real Life" so I know how truly beautiful it is. I hope this is the first of many publications that we will be seeing your beautiful work in. I now have to go buy that magazine... whoops! forgot to mention the two you show here are truly Lovely. Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, I am so excited with you! You certainly deserve this, your work is always so awesome! I have always been so inspired by your creations. {{hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You deserve it! Your work is detailed and beautiful! Many blessings and many more publications:-) Everyone needs to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congradulations!Beautiful cards,your work is awesome,have a bless one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Kathy! You are so talented and your work is beautiful! Hugs, Simona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! two beautiful projects so worthy of publication!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations again!! This is awesome!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!