Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, February 21, 2013

CottageCutz Wedding Chapel

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I have a center step card I made using two of CottageCutz Dies, Wedding Chapel and Blossom Branch.  I just love these dies, they are so much fun to work with!





I cut out all the pieces with white cardstock and colored them with inks using sponges and make-up applicators.  Some of the pieces were shaped a little with a molding mat and stylus.  Here's a close-up of the die pieces.   I love how the flowers came out with the blue ink and liquid pearls.






These are the CottageCutz Dies that I used.






I'm submitting this to the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #66 - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon #68 - Spring Colors & Ribbon
Cutie Pie Challenge #38 - Pretty Pastels & Cute


I hope you like my project and it give you a little inspiration!

Blessings!

Kathy

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable....love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, so sweet and your colours look so pretty!

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies pretty pastels challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy!!! This is just over the top gorgeous! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute Kathy!! I love the little church, beautiful soft colours, and frame!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet, shabby little card. It makes me want to go out into the country, find this darling little country church, and renew my vows there. TOO cute! I love the colors, and how sweet and country shabby vintage the overall look turned out! Darling my friend.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us. What a treat to see and to have linked up in our challenge this week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this epically kewl card. The light blue and yellow is just such a peaceful and beautiful color pairing and the fold of the card is perfect to high light the chapel. The embossing and details of the embellishments are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the shape and the beautiful die cuts and stunning lace.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love everything about it! Especially your colors! Thank you for playing along with us on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathy, ooh this is just stunning! Wonderful use of dies and your colour choice is perfect.

    Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. KATHY, This is my 1st visit to your blog....and WOW I am so impressed.
    I love this card. The colors, the house die, everything about it is Beautiful. I have become one of your followers, and TYFS>
    With Love Judi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - gorgeous colours and I love the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!