Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

North Coast Creations Blog Hop

Hi there!
 
This is my second post for today, if you are looking for my Heartfelt Creations card please click here.
 
Welcome to the North Coast Creations Blog Hop!  If you got here from Julie's Blog, you're in the right place!  If not, you might want to start at the North Coast Creation Blog for all the details on the hop!


We are so pleased to announce the official grand opening of our new website! (http://www.northcoastcreations.com/) ; Our new product line focuses on cute, vintage and whimsical stamps, created by our team of artists and graphic designers. This is a way for us to express our creative and artistic abilities in a new and fun way!!

We will be updating our library regularly so check back often to see what is new!
You can sign up for our emails on our website! (www.northcoastcreations)
Follow us on Pinterest! (https://pinterest.com/nccstamps/)
Sign up for Blog Updates (http://northcoastcreations.blogspot.com/)



Now...on to the Blog Hop details!

  • The Blog Hop will run from 8:00am EST February 20 - February 22 8:00pm EST
  • Winners will be announced Feb 23 on the NCC Blog
  • There will be Three prizes of $20.00 Gift Certificates for stamps at the NCC Store!
  • Hop to each designer, leave a comment for each one, and return to the NCC Blog to let us know you completed the hop!
  • Let us know in that comment which stamp from the store is your favorite!  
Now on to my creation for the hop...





Click on the photo for a better view
 
 
 
This cute little guy is call Cocoa Time Rosco!  Don't you just love his earmuffs and scarf!  I colored him with pencils and mineral spirits, fussy cut his image, and popped him up on an oval die shape.
 
Here is a picture of the stamp image:
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp: Cocoa Time Rosco (North Coast Creations), Holiday Ornaments (the sentiment) (ODBD)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Sugar Plums (Recollections), red
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Accessories: Classic Scalloped Ovals & Classic Ovals (Spellbinders), heart punch, baker's twine, buttons, white gel pen, Aleene's Paper Glaze, mineral spirits, Prismacolor Pencils: Crimson Red, Mahogany Red, Olive Green, Black, Metallic Silver, Warm Greys
 
Next on the hop is the North Coast Creations Blog!
 
Blessings!
 
Kathy

67 comments:

  1. Adorable, adorable! I would love to add this stamp to my collection. Thanks for sharing this card creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and adorable stamp. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because Christmas is past doesn't mean we can't enjoy a good cup of cocoa!! I really like your card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this is totally adorable!! Your coloring is so amazing...love the subtle colors you chose!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness how cute is this!!! Awesome coloring Kathy gf!!! These images are just so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosco the Raccoon is sooooo cute. I think all of the critters are so adorable. Love the details and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas card - fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute, Kathy, awesome coloring, love the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, my sweet friend, your card and coloring are absolutely beyond words gorgeous!!! I need to come and visit you for some lessons! ;D Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and Rosco the fox drinks cocoa as well as beer! Love that fox! And I love your cute Christmas card! VERY well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun card. I'm thinking of blocking out the tree and adding other little images to use for other than Christmas. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute Racoon and your coloring on the card is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kathy, I commented but blogger is giving me fits this morning! If you get this twice forgive me? Anyway, your card is soooo adorable! I love him! And your coloring is amazing! Wish I could do that well using pencils! I am awed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! Love it!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute, great coloring, love the lights framing and the neat twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute. I like your coloring and the twine bow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card, and I would add this stamp to my collection. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable stamp and such a nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card. I like your layout and the fussy cutting around Rosco. He is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun and cute card Kathy!! I love your colors, coloring and the design with the floss bow, light border, and layout!! Gorgeous work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is a cute raccoon! I love the way you used him a Christmas card. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute car, and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, Kathy! Wonderful colors and I love all the Christmas lights. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, the colouring is superb...so cute...x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love cocoa and Rocco with the cocoa is adorable. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kathy, I enjoyed this blog hop so much!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I too like the string of lights border...nice coloring ..had to enlarge to see better as it looked dark on my computer. Fun Card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is very adorable, but, wow, I was touched by your testimony. Thank you for sharing not only your talents, but your love for God!

    ReplyDelete
  29. He is so cute! Wonderful addition to the Christmas card list.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ah, it will not be long before we are making Christmas cards again and this would be a great addition to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun Christmas card! Love your colors and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is another adorable critter from NCC. Love him , he is adorable. Your coloring technique is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do cute and festive! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great job of coloring and choice of design

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a perfect image to get started on those Christmas 2013 cards and your project is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kathy you and the design team is truly very bless with made beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. That Rosco is definitely a hoot!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cocoa Time Rosco is delightfully cute and perfect for our chilly weather time. Who doesn't like to share a cute critter and a hot cup of cocoa any day. MarilynY

    ReplyDelete
  39. Simply the sweetest!! Your card made my heart just leap with a huge smile - he's super cute! Love the cocoa he's holding and the gorgeous holiday pairing - so sweet!! *TFS! Blessings!*

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a cute critter and love the way you colored him! Beautiful card!
    Hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your card,Very pretty,Cocoa Time Rosco is sooooooooooo cute....MaryAnnG.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The temp is dropping....will Roscoe share his cocoa??

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card. I am sure we will be seeing Roscoe next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Adorable Christmas card, love this new stamp line, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kathy,
    Great job with rosco-would love to block the tree on his sweater to use for other winter cards.RH

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the embellishments you have used. And this stamp wouldn't have to be just Christmas! A fun wintertime stamp as well!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable little critter. These critter stamps will be used a lot! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very cute card. I like your layout and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Adorable. Love all the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Super cute Kathy!! these lil critters are all so cute!! Love them!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  51. Kathy, this is SO CUTE! And it was in my mailbox when I arrived home today! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!